Do you want to start affiliate marketing without stressing yourself? But a more in-depth answer would be “Yes, but it’s a terrible idea if you’re serious about building a business.” Don’t start affiliate marketing without a website because it’s a terrible idea.
I’m not saying you can’t make money without it, we just think there are better ways to go about things in the long run. There is no magic bullet that will work for everyone and affiliate marketing with or without a website has its pros/cons; but let me share some of my personal experience as well as how to start an affiliate business without having your own website
* The cons: The biggest downside of doing affiliate marketing without a website is what happens if you want to stop? If nobody remembers who you are and where they found out about you…you’re screwed! You don’t have any way to promote yourself offline either.
* The pros: It’s a lot easier to start an affiliate marketing business without having your own website. It may not seem like the best idea but it can be really helpful for some people who just want to test the waters and see if this is something that they would enjoy doing before putting in all of their time, money, and effort into it.
We are sure there are other things we could mention but as you can tell from our personal experience with both methods – we much prefer starting out with our own site.
it’s important to really think about where you’ll go with your affiliate marketing business over the long term. But let’s say you’re absolutely determined to make it as site-less affiliate marketer, casting an evil eye at the search engines.
There are four easy steps that will help you launch your marketing campaign without the need for a site of your own–just follow them and get started today!
Step One: Find a product to promote.
Find a product to promote as affiliate marketer by going to a site like Clickbank.com, Shareasale, CJ Affiliate programmes etc where you can find plenty of products in the health, wellness and fitness niches that are looking for affiliates. Find a product to promote as affiliate marketer by checking for what people will need, want or desire. By using Google Adwords Keyword Tool to find something that is relevant and in demand.
Best Affiliate products and services to promote are:
- Beauty services
- Fitness courses and workout programs
- Diet pills like phentermine or adipex
- Natural’ remedies for men
- Weight loss products, protein powders and supplements
- Fitness equipment like treadmills or elliptical machines
- Home gyms.
Step Two: Create Affiliate Account
Sign up with one or more affiliate networks to get access to a variety of products and services as they provide the type of product or service you are looking for in your niche.
Examples of Affiliate networks to signup with as affiliate marketer
- CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction)
- Amazon Associates
- eBay Partner Network (EPN)
- Rakuten Marketing (formerly LinkShare)
Step There: Promote Affiliate Products and Services on platforms
Affiliate networks provide you with multiple marketing options to promote the products or services they offer. Most affiliate platforms allow for banner ads, text links and other forms of advertising that are designed to capture conversions from visitors browsing your site.
Some platforms allow affiliates to drop off their links while others don’t. We’ll give you some websites where you can post your affiliate links, so that you can promote them more easily.
Here are 9 Ways To Do Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
- Posting Links in Forums
- Create Viral Content
- Video Sites
- Posting Classified Ads
- Squidoo Marketing
- Web 2.0 Sites
- Social Media Platforms
- Images Sites
- PPC Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Posting Links in Forums: Posting affiliate links in forums to get traffic is a good idea, but be sure to post links only in the right forums. Search for relevant ones where you can post content related to the products that you are selling through affiliate links!
- Create Viral Content: Create viral content and use your affiliate link as the backlink on this site or form of marketing. Get some free publicity by emailing bloggers about it – if they think that it’s interesting enough then they will probably blog about you also!
- Video Site: Create a video of yourself promoting one or more of the products that you’re an affiliate for, upload it onto Youtube and add in any applicable tags (keywords). This is another way to get some huge exposure without website – just make sure that if there is copyrighted material involved, such as music, you have permission from the owner before uploading it so Google doesn’t penalize your site with penalties!
- Squidoo Marketing: Create a Squidoo lenses for one of the products that you are selling through an affiliate link – it will show up prominently at the top of Google searches related to those keywords! You will need some experience and know-how about how to post content on internet forums effectively to gain traffic from them if you want to try this method!
- Web 2.0 Sites: Both WordPress and Blogger are simply free blogging platforms that allow you to publish whatever content (within reason) you want to. Create a free blog and include affiliate links on it.
- Social Media Platforms: You can promote your affiliate links on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites by simply creating viral post to promote the products you are promoting through your affiliate links. You can also join Facebook groups especially groups that are related to what you’re promoting. Share your affiliate link in a post by creating something viral for other users of these platforms to share.
- Images Sites: Use sites like Pinterest and other image-sharing websites to share images about what product(s) you’re promoting. This will help with advertising, but may not always be as easy to generate traffic and leads due to people generally consuming less images on the internet than videos or blog posts.
- PPC Affiliate Marketing: Paid advertising is a form of affiliate marketing you won’t hear about very often. Mostly because 99% of affiliates want to spend exactly no money on advertising, and simply have Google send them lots of free traffic. With PPC advertising you only need to spend money when someone clicks your ads, so it requires less pre-work than other forms of advertising like SEO or video creation.
- Email Marketing: Here’s one way of doing affiliate marketing without a website that can actually make sense. Using email to promote affiliate products and services by establishing an email newsletter and building trust with your subscribers. Email marketing is a great form of advertising for affiliates due to it being so cost-effective, easy to implement (no initial outlay), high conversion rates. You’ll need a list of subscribers to recommend products to – you can build this yourself or simply buy one.
Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular and sustainable business models that you can adopt. It’s not just good for beginners, it’s also great for experts. The main reason affiliate marketers like this type of work so much is because they are in total control over how their time gets spent on any given day. Since there isn’t an actual company to manage, all the responsibility sits with them alone.
Many people dream of making money as an affiliate marketer without a website because it is such an easy and cost-effective way to get started. And if they can find a list of interested subscribers or buy one, it’s even easier because there are so many high conversion rates available on the market today that convert like crazy.
It’s not just good for beginners; affiliate marketing is also great for experts who want to earn money with no time investment upfront!
The main reason people love this work so much is because they have total control over how their day goes – when you’re your own boss, there’s nothing stopping you from taking some time off every now and then! Finally knowing what really makes sense in life – all without having to answer to anyone else but yourself.